Sunday, May 3, 2009

MS Walk

We walked the MS Walk in Minneapolis this morning! Thanks to everyone who supported and thought of us - we appreciate it! We were pretty excited to start out (above), but got pretty tuckered out by the end. We stayed motivated by our good reason for walking, though:
(In case you can't read it, it says "I walk because... Grandma and Aunt Jill deserve to be healthy! We love you!")
Also thanks to the Reykdals for inviting us to join their team and getting us excited to walk! Oh, and for letting our girls torture your poor dog Oliver, too. They certainly enjoyed it!
Okay, the girls are sleeping, so Ryan and I are off for our first soak this season in the hot tub. I may never get out...

2 comments:

Jill said...

This post made me teary! Thank you so much for doing the walk!! It was so nice to see all of you, too, even though you were all ready to collapse. ;)

Are they in bed for the night at 5pm? That would be crazy (but awesome!). Hope you REALLY enjoy(ed) that hot tub soak - it was well deserved! Love you guys,
Jill

Unknown said...

Thanks from your mom too for doing the ms walk! I love you all! That picture of the twins in the stroller on the walk is my new screen saver. I smile every time I see it!

Love ya all!