Tuesday, November 24, 2009

5 Things

My friend Amy answered these questions on her blog and "tagged" me in it, meaning it's my turn! So here I go...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago, I was a Junior at UW-Eau Claire! I was living off campus with my friends Amanda, Kelley, and Deantichrist. I was waitressing at Shoney's and enjoying my English classes. It was an interesting and very fun year!

2. What five things are on your to-do list today?
1. Take care of my two crazy babies, who are getting over colds. This will probably involve some Elmo watching to ease us back to health and maybe a trip to my parents! We'll see...
2. Go to Target (of course. I'm always going to Target.)
3. Do dishes and otherwise pick up my house, but especially mop the kitchen floor.
4. Make spaghetti for dinner (this was on Amy's list, too!! Crazy!)
5. Approve timecards while the babies are napping.


3. Snacks you enjoy
In general, I just love snacking! Coffee drinks, if they can be considered a snack, are my absolute favorite. Other than that, I dig good ol' cheese and crackers lately, peanuts, and anything sweet! For a road trip, I absolutely must have Pizzeria Pretzel Combos, though.

4. Places you have lived
Brooklyn Park, MN; Eau Claire, WI; St Louis Park, MN; Bloomington, MN; New Brighton, MN; Woodbury, MN; and now, St Paul, MN!

5. What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off all of our debt, including our house...
2. Then sell our house and buy a new one.
3. Finally get a car that is newer than 10 years old!
4. Pay for a big trip for family and friends
5. Give some away to family, friends and charity, but save enough to live off of the interest!
(I've thought about this alot, so this questons was easy! Ha!)

Okay, the three people I'm tagging are Jill, Mama and Papa because there the only ones who I think read this on a regular basis! Anyone reading should feel free to post a comment and answer the questions, though. I'd love to hear what your answers are!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

5 things I would do would be:
Give money to the MS society to help them find a cure.
Give money to my family.
Go on a trip with my whole family---like the cruise we were all supposed to go on earlier!
Pay off my house and debts
Give money to a very worthwhile charity(like now it might be Haiti)
Laugh all the way to the bank!! :)