Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Has It Been Three Weeks Already?

Okay, sorry! I suck at blog life. I blame my cell phone. Ever since I got my NEW cell phone that actually has a CAMERA on it, I've stopped taking pictures with my ACTUAL camera and have only been using my cell phone camera. FURTHERLY unfortunate, I don't know how to get the pics off my cell phone camera and onto the computer. BUT I am learning, so for the two or three of you out there that actually read this blog, hold on! More pics are a-comin'!!

To entertain you until then, I am using LOTS of CAPS, the key phrase "a-comin'," AND I will tell you why I spent most of this past weekend in tears.

#1 - I was reading "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult. Every time - EVERY TIME - I read a chapter from the mom's point of view, I was reduced to a sniffling mess. Hey, you try putting yourself in the perspective of a mom whose daughter is dying of cancer while your two PERFECTLY HEALTHY baby girls are napping in the next room and just try to stop the flood from a-comin'.

#2 - Just when I thought there was absolutely nothing better than the girls attacking me with kisses and snuggles, this weekend they went and did it on each other. Now, I'm not always entirely sure if they're trying to KISS their sister or BITE her, but I'm pretty sure it was kissing and it was gosh-darn adorable. The fun just keeps a-comin' with these two! And I got it on [cell phone] camera, so with any luck, the pictures will be a-comin' shortly, too. Until then, feel free to check out the blogs of people who actually know what they're doing, like my sister!

Oh, and here's a video of Claire splashing in the tub. [If you have dogs nearby, watch out. My high-pitched voice may cause them to spin wildly in circles.]

2 comments:

Jill said...

Lisa,

YAY YOU UPDATED!! :) hehe You're so funny.. I like the way you write.

I'm so sorry the book made you cry - I know it's sad but it's sooooooooo good! A good cry every once in a while can be a good thing, I think. :)

Also, glad to see you didn't post a video of Ryan bathing with the girls! ACK! Claire is so cute - I love the splashing!

P.S. As evidenced (is that a word??) by recent comments, I obviously DO NOT "know what I'm doing", so =p~!

Unknown said...

Claire is having so much fun in her tub! She is adorable! And I'm sure they were NOT biting but kissing one another! :)
P.S.I'm glad your spending last weekend in tears had nothing to do with Ryan!!:)
Keep the posts "a-comin"--it so much fun to read!
Love, Grandma