Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pictures Galore

So I finally figured out how to get the pictures from my cell phone onto the computer - hooray! Bring on the pics!

From September 2008
Claire was super happy to play with Zach Shipman when we went to visit Sean, Kari and Zach in Prescott on September 4th. I mean, who wouldn't fall in love with this adorable guy?


From September 2008

Things have been calming down for me on the work front, which means I actually get to enjoy my new work schedule of only going into the office two days a week (Tuesdays and Fridays, if you're curious). I'm loving spending my days off with the girls. They seem to get cuter and more fun every day!
From September 2008
One of the games we like to play is Peek-a-boo. I throw a burp rag over their heads and yell "Peek a boo!" at them when they pull it off. Yes, sounds thrilling, I know, but they love it! Here I caught a pic of them right when they pulled the rags. Just look at the excitement on their faces!

From September 2008
Here we are playing in the kitchen with some of our favorite toys, Alphabet Pal and Octopus. Claire also got to try on my sunglasses. I think I may have a future diva on my hands. . .
From September 2008

On those days when I do actually have to go earn my paycheck, the girls get to play with Grandma Gwen (who drives all the way in from Eau Claire, WI to hang out with her grandgirls - what a saint!) or Grandpa Mike. I love how much time they get to spend with their grandparents (and not paying for daycare ain't too bad, either).
From September 2008

Here are the pics of the girls giving each other "kisses." As you can tell, Claire's not too sure what to think about all this affection, but I think it's darn cute!

From September 2008

And here's proof of "30 Things" #1 - My sister and I went to get haircuts together on September 5th. I like mine a lot, but I'll keep you in suspence a while longer until I actually take a picture of myself (maybe when the girls turn 18). And my sister's new haircut is awesome! Here she is, post haircut, looking fabulous!
From September 2008

From September 2008
Even though we've been busy, I want the girls know the importance of beauty sleep. So no matter how busy we may get, I make sure to work in plenty of time for napping into our schedule to keep us all (especially me!) happy. Oh, what a rough life!

1 comment:

Jill said...

YAY, Lisa! You're on a roll with this blog posting thing - keep it up! :) I did actually read this one right after you posted it but didn't have a chance to comment yet. My little nieces are getting SO adorable! I really like this age because you can really start to see their personalities shine through. Is it just me or are they getting MUCH easier to tell apart? I've been right almost every time lately. :)
It's so cool for me to see them wearing some of the clothes I'm used to seeing on Lily. That shirt in the last pic (beauty sleep) was one I bought myself and was one of our favorites and it's so cute on them! We all have to hang out again soon, seriously.

P.S. I stole your pics of me to post before and after pics on my blog - sorry! :)